1xBet is a massive Russian sport betting company that is mainly interested in the African market and during the summer of 2018 year the operator signed a specially tailored contact with the English football grand team Tottenham. According to this contract the bookie becomes the official betting partner for the Spurs for the African territory with which the two sides of the contract hope to increase their influence on the markets in South Africa, Ghana and Nigeria.
Hence, the betting company, itself was created in the middle of the first decade in 20th century and today it can brag about with at least several records for the most massive offers in the betting industry in general, including the following achievements:
- At least 1 000 000 bets per one single day and more than 1 000 different bets per one single match
- More than 50 languages that support both: the website and the application
- More than 10 different apps for the various types of mobile devices
- More than 200 different payment methods among which we find 30 methods that can be used here in South Africa
- More than 20 different gambling games, including sport betting, casino games, Toto, virtual sports and bets, fantasy leagues, backgammon, poker tables and tournaments, bingo, arcade games and many others.
- Possibility to operate with more than 100 different currencies, including the official one in South Africa – ZAR
1xBet is doubtlessly one of the most significant names in which you, all punters from South Africa, can trust and place sport bets in internet. The bookie that is licensed on the Curacao Island is an international gambling portal where sport betting is put on pedestal and that let you register in its platform with your own South-African personal data, as well as to make a deposit via the specially tailored payment methods suitable for the country, plus – in the national currency ZAR. Last, but not least, here is where you can also receive a bonus up to 1 500 ZAR.
The only thing that 1xBet does not offer for our country is a specially tailored customer support service for all punters from South Africa, but this isn’t such a big deal as you can get, instead, high quality and non-stop 24/7 customer support in English language.
You can give the company a call any time during the day or the night at this international phone number +44 127 325-69-87 and if you prefer to communicate with the customer support team by writing, send an e-mail message or simply turn on the live chat function.
Our personal impression as to this betting house’s customer support service is as a whole positive with few small remarks. We definitely cannot complain about the quality of the service, but sometimes, it took us more time to wait for a respond to our e-mail messages. Besides, sometimes, it was impossible for us to reach the company via phone call, either. The live chat, though, seems to be the best way for communication and we have never had problems with it.