Even if a bookie offers only one single payment method, it would be totally enough for those punters who believe this payment method is the most convenient for them. However, in order to make as many punters as possible able to find the most convenient payment methods specifically for them and for both: deposits and withdrawals, the biggest betting website do their best to include in their platforms a maximum number of such methods.
By all means, the best efforts regarding this are made by the Russian betting house 1xBet. Its platform includes hundreds of different payment methods while all citizens from South Africa can take benefits of almost 30 of them!
1xBet let us all deposit in ZAR and does not make us paying even a damn for the financial transaction. In addition to these, the gambling company does not make us wait even a second to see our money transferred in our accounts. These are all great things we need to appreciate and to consider as bookie’s strongest points when it comes to depositing money.
Here’s one more strong point about it – the minimum deposit amount you can transfer here is only 0.70 ZAR when you deposit via MyBux and 7.50 ZAR when it comes to deposits via all the rest available in South Africa payment methods.
If you want to make a deposit in 1xBet South Africa, you will need to press on the Deposit button and then, to select one of the many options for funding your account. In the next lines we are going to present you each of these options and we are going to provide you with helpful information as to what you are going to be required to do when pressing on each of them, besides entering the deposit amount (if some of your personal data is already filled in during the registration process or later via the My Account link, you are not going to need to fill in once again this personal data when depositing money).
- Visa and MasterCard – You need to fill in your e-mail address and then, the browser is going to directly lead you to another page where you need to fill in your bank card information
- Virtual cards provided by Entropay – You need to fill in your name, surname and e-mail address and then, in a new page you will fill in the following information about your card – validity, CVC code and the name of the virtual card
- Skrill, Perfect Money, Epay, Sticpay, Eco, Payeer – in case you are going to use these online payment systems you only need to fill in the deposit amount you want to invest and later, in the concrete e-wallet page you need to write your password and user name for the e-wallet in order to confirm the payment.
- Jeton Wallet – Here what you need to fill in is the number of your account in the system
- SnapScan – As this is a mobile payment system you only need to type your mobile phone number
- Neteller – You need to fill in your e-mail address with which you have registered in this particular e-wallet, as well as your phone number
- MyBux pre-paid card – You need to fill in your telephone number and the number of the voucher you have bought. Such a voucher can be bought at this address: www.mybux.co.za
- Bitcoins and other crypto currencies – In this type of a payment method you are going to receive a specially tailored code. Via this code you can make a crypto deposit in the betting page.